Website PF Staffing Services
Position: Production Packer ( 10 positions available to start ASAP)
Monday – Friday
Swing Shift : 2:45 pm – 11:15 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Transport packages to customers’ vehicles.
- Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- – High school diploma or GED.
- – Great Aptitude
- – Team Player
You must sign in to apply for this position.